Unless agreed with the owner, the check-in is from 19:00 and the check-out before 12:00.
– 10% VAT included.
– Must be paid a down payment requested when making the booking within 48 hours. The rest amount will be paid a minimum of 6 days prior to arrival at the house.
– A person will be waiting for you upon your arrival to welcome you and offer an explanation of the operation of some elements of the house.
– Children under 2 years old can stay for free if they do not use a bed. Children over 2 years old or adults that exceed the places in the house (8 for one house and 16 for both) will pay the fee for an extra bed, whether they use it or not.
– A deposit will be charged to groups under 27 years old.
(*) Dogs are only allowed as pets and we understand that the people who travel with them, have educated them properly so that their social and hygienic behavior is as expected. Becoming the owner responsible for not causing any damage to the rest of the guests. Maximum two dogs per house. Dogs of dangerous race are not allowed.
– Any booking canceled 60 days before the date of entry, involves the return of 95% of the amount advanced.
– Any booking canceled between 59-30 days before the date of entry, involves the return of 50% of the payment made.
– Any booking canceled before 30 days of the date of entry, NO refund.
- Bookings for long stays of more than a week may carry stricter cancellation conditions. The owner will inform you before making the reservation.
HOW TO MAKE THE BOOKING:
The booking can be made on-line or directly with the owner, either by phone or by email. The on-line booking can have an additional cost of 5% for management expenses unrelated to the rural house.
Both on-line and directly with the owner, you will be asked for a series of data to make the booking effective. Once you receive the pre-booking with the information provided, the dates will be blocked and pre-booked. You will have a period of 48 hours to make the advance payment. And once you receive this advance payment, you will be sent the booking confirmation.
If after the deadline to make the advance, has not been made, the dates will be available again.
COVID19 ESPECIAL CONDITIONS
In the event that the Government of Spain prohibits the mobility of people or the closure of tourist establishments due to the Covid19, the client will have the right to postpone his reservation or to return the advance paid. This condition is only if the reservation is made directly with the accommodation.
COVID-19 SPECIAL CONDITIONS
Force majeure conditions applied to customer cancellations that are motivated by government travel restrictions that have triggered the COVID-19 outbreak
By now we can expect our customers to be aware of the risk of further spread of COVID-19, and the risk they take in making new reservations.
For this reason, for all new reservations made after April 6 2020, we will no longer apply force majeure conditions to customers who want to cancel or modify their reservation due to the COVID-19 outbreak. These reservations will be treated like any other standard reservation, according to our conditions and procedures.